Bachelor Program, Master Scholarship IE, Dundalk Institute Of Technology
Start Date: 2023-2024
Deadline: Students are required to observe the course-specific application deadlines.
Accommodation Scholarships for International Students in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: All students from overseas are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The applicants can apply for any undergraduate or postgraduate programme offered at DkIT.
- Admissible Criteria:
- The applicants must be international students at DkIT.
How to Apply:
- Students must click on ‘Apply Now’ on the page of the course they wish to apply for.
- The applicants are required to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details regarding scholarship application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Degree certificate
- Passport copy
- Admission Requirements: Students must provide all required documents asked for at the time of application.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 4.5 to 6.5 CEFR – B2
Dundalk Institute of Technology will provide the selected international students the Accommodation scholarship in alignment with their country of origin, as the award varies by country.