Master Scholarship GB, Writtle University College
Country: United Kingdom
Start Date: 2023-2024
Deadline: The closing date for scholarship applications is early spring.
Award: Tuition fee
Marshal Papworth Scholarships for International Students in UK
- Eligible Countries: Students from international developing countries can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MSc Sustainable Land Management under Global Change, MSc Crop Production (Horticulture), MSc Crop Production (Agriculture), MSc Postharvest Technology, or MSc Animal Welfare and Conservation taught at WUC can be applied for.
- Admissible Criteria:
- The applicants must have been offered admission to a taught Master’s course at Writtle University College.
How to Apply:
- Students that want to apply for the scholarship must first apply for admission.
- Admission material will then be forwarded to the concerned committee, and all students that have applied will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: Copies of the Admission Application/Copy of Certificates/Copy of Transcripts/Copy of References/Completed Marshal Papworth Student Application Form and CVs must be submitted by the interested students.
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet all requirements of the university
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the English language requirements of the university. Typically IELTS 6.0.
The scholarship winners will be provided support to cover the cost of the undertaken Master degree studies at WUC.