Master Scholarship US, University Of California, Berkeley
Country: United States
Start Date: 2023-2024
Deadline: Applications for the LLM programme must be made no later than 1st November, or 18th December, for spring or summer start, respectively.
Award: Tuition fee
African Legal Impact Scholarships at University of California, USA
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: LLM programme offered at the UC Berkeley School of Law can be applied for.
- Admissible Criteria:
- The applicants must be a citizen or residents, or Africans.
- The students must be admittedTo the LLM executive programme at UC Berkeley Law.
- The applicants must maintain a minimum grade standard f ‘P’ (Pass) or higher in all classes during the first semester to renew the scholarship.
How to Apply:
- Students can apply for admission via the LSAC portal of the university.
- All eligible students will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university: Personal statement
- Curriculum Vitae
- Official academic record
- Two letters of recommendation
- Thesis proposal summary
- Writing sample
- Video assessment
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have relevant previous academic engagement and qualifications.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:TOEFL IBT – 100IELTS – 7.0
The selected candidates will be awarded a full tuition fee waiver of the LLM programme undertaken at UC Berkeley Law.