Phd Scholarship AU, Engineering Institute Of Technology
Start Date: 2023-2024
Deadline: The applicants must apply in accordance with the commencement of the term they wish to start their studies.
Award: Tuition fee
Dean’s High Achievers Doctorate International Scholarships in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All domestic and international can make an application.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: DEng programme offered at the Engineering Institute of Technology can be applied for.
- Admissible Criteria:
- The applicants must meet EIT academic entry requirements, including the English language requirements for the DEng program.
- The applicants must receive and accept an offer or currently be enrolled in EIT’s Deng program as a full-time or part-time student.
- The applicants must have a minimum average score of 75% in their highest completed qualification.
How to Apply:
- Current students and future students must submit their scholarship application forms to email@example.com at the time of admission application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university: Certified photo ID, e.g.,passport
- Certified transcripts relating to any previous education
- Details of relevant work experience and employment, including a resume/CV
- Admission Requirements: The students must have BE honors, Graduate Diploma (or equivalent) with minimum Second-Class Honours Division A (H2A), or an appropriate and relevant Master’s degree from EIT or other recognized tertiary institution.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the language requirements of the Deng programme.
- An IELTS record will be accepted.
This scholarship awards a 25% discount on tuition fees for the next term/semester of the Deng programme at EIT to the selected students.