Phd Scholarship IN, Council Of Scientific & Industrial Research
Start Date: 2023-2024
Deadline: Applications are actively accepted and reviewed.
Award: Tuition fee and Stipend
CSIR-Nehru Science Postdoctoral Research Fellowships in India
- Eligible Countries: All Indian and foreign national students can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Students can take up a PhD in basic science, engineering, medicine, and agriculture.
- Admissible Criteria:
- The applicants must be Indian nationals, Persons of Indian Origin (PIO), Overseas citizens of India (OCI), foreign nationals.
- The applicants must be PhD degree holders within three years of the award of PhD degree or must have submitted PhD theses.
- The applicants must be no more than 32 years of age.
How to Apply:
- Students must fill out an application form and send it to the following address Mr.S. A.Hasan. Principal Scientist CSIR-Human Resource Development Group CSIR Complex, Library Avenue Pusa, New Delhi-110012
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Photograph on the main application form
- Affidavit if you carry different names/surnames in your certificates
- Attested copy of School Leaving/High Yes/No School/Secondary School
- Certificate (For date of birth)
- Attested copies of Mark Sheets/Grade Cards & Degrees for BSc/MSc/MPhil/PhD BE/ME/PhD BPharm/MPharm/PhD MBBS/MD/MS/MCh/DM/PhD BVSc/MVSc/PhD
- List of Publications
- Attested copies of Letter(s) of Acceptance for paper(s) accepted for publication & preprints.
- Attested copies of Award Letters
- Attested copies of Experience Certificates
- Attested copy of the Release Order from your last employer
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from current employer
- Undertaking for resignation from service, if selected
- Detailed Research Proposal
- Testimonials from 2 referees
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must read the instructions to apply
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the language requirements of their programme.
The selected candidates will be paid a consolidated fellowship of Indian Rs.65,000/- per month plus House Rent Allowance (HRA) as admissible and a contingency grant of Rs.3.0 lakh per annum for up to 2 years.
- The duration of postdoctoral fellowships funded by CSIR-HRDG is generally two years, and it is possible to extend the fellowship for one more year based on the performance review of the fellow and the availability of funds.